Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We're having a baby next month, hopefully.

Dear Baby D!
Some people are trying to convince me that you will most likely come late. My Mother thinks the world will be celebrating your arrival with fireworks on the 4th of July. I don’t believe them. I am getting a teensy bit impatient to meet you and am optimistic that you will be cooperative and come right on your due date. It’s June, 27 don’t forget ;-) You have been very squirmy lately and I think it’s because you’re just as eager to meet us as we are to meet you. I love feeling you moving around inside me. It’s the most amazing feeling and it excites me each and every time. I can distinguish the differences between you kicking and jabbing, doing little yoga stretches, and your personal favorite, somersaults! Sometimes I think you are going for a record how many times you can roll over without getting dizzy. I have discovered that you, like your Momma, love sugar! Anytime I eat anything sweet you have a crazy burst of energy. You are also quite the night owl. You are always the most active in the evenings and especially when your Momma is trying to sleep. I wonder if this will be a habit of yours after you are born? We are getting more prepared for your arrival. We even have a carseat now, thanks to your GG-MA, and can legally bring you home from the hospital. Your Daddy and I talk about what life will be like when you get here constantly! We love you and can’t wait to meet you.
Love, Your Momma


7 months!
7 months!

6 1/2 months pregnant at prom!
Have I mentioned what an incredibly nice person my husband is recently?! With 5 days to go until prom he volunteers to build the photo backdrop, decorate, and be the karaoke DJ on prom night. He basically saved what would have been a very lame prom. I even helped by glittering 6 of those giant masks.


 

1 comment:

  1. Why does it not surprise me that you were the glitter crew? ;-)

    ReplyDelete