Monday, May 6, 2013

Soccer throwback.


In an effort to conquer a nasty virus that had overtaken my computer, I did a thorough clean-up of everything that was on there. While doing so I came across some photo gems from the years that I played soccer. I played soccer for 5 years during my elementary school years. To be honest I was never any good. My parents would bribe me with a brand new Barbie if I scored a goal during the game. I never did get that Barbie. When I would play on defense I would actually sit down on the field and pick weed flowers and stick them in my hair. Luckily I got slightly more athletic as I got older, but still just as girly as ever! Glenn was ecstatic to see pictures of me at this age. He said he hopes baby girl is half as cute as I was at this age. He is nice considering one of the photos I straight up vomited before our team photo.
 
1995.



1995. I played with the Hornets for two years. I would get a special ordered trophy with a girl on top. We never lost a game - I'm sure no thanks to my skills, but I loved it! My Daddy is the assistant coach in the yellow.



1996. Pigtail braids and bangs. I pretty much owned this look until I started high school.


1997.


1997.
 

 



1 comment:

  1. I remember that day you threw up right before your picture!

    ReplyDelete