Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have a goal.

My Mother has told me on multiple occasions that I don’t blog enough. She’s right. I don’t. I get so caught up in thinking that I just don’t have an exciting enough life to share with other people. Well, here is my new motto. Oh well. My “we still feel like newlyweds” life with my husband is plenty of happiness to me. So I’m going to write more. Lot’s more. At least once a week. My goal is twice. It might be a funny anecdote. A cute picture of my puppies. My thoughts on life. Whatever, I feel like, because this is my blog. I love to write, so it’s been quite silly of me that I have not been putting this talent of mine to good use.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for "sometimes" listening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are listening to your Dad too. "Occasionally, he also has something worthwhile to say"

    ReplyDelete