Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Festivities

I can’t express enough just how much I LOVE fall! I seriously love the whole month of October, and all the many fall activities. We have had a date to a pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving for FHE, trunk or treat at church, and have been enjoying lots of candy corn! I figure the best way to share our fun is to show through pictures. Enjoy us and all our cuteness.



Glenn's pumpkin. What a lighting nerd.

I am not very artistic so I'm very happy you can actually tell my pumpkin is a Fox.  


Pumpkin carving makes me happy.

Rocky goes crazy for candy corn. Video coming soon.



We won the best decorated trunk at trunk or treat! I was ridiculously excited considering the prize was just free frosties at Wendy's.
 
Seriously though we deserved it. We will be finding hay in our van for months. Too bad Glenn didn't come up with the brilliant idea of using a tarp underneath until after we put a barrel of hay all over the place.  

Rocky is a pumpkin.

Glenn is a dog.

My friend Alyssa as Mrs. Frizzle.

Someone caption this please.

Tired from Trunk or Treat.

Lexi the devil dog. The dogs were such a big hit with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment