Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The definition of subtle.

I am super picky when it comes to my hair, and especially who I allow to cut it. I have had the same girl, Whitney, cut my hair for three years. I attempted one hair cut when we lived in NJ, and wasn’t overly happy with the outcome. So when I took my trip to California a few weeks ago I was in desperate need of a haircut, and made an appointment while I was there. Only I didn’t just cut my hair, I put in feathers! I debated back and forth and am so happy with my decision to get them. I called Glenn and told him that I put a hot pink feather in my hair and that it was really subtle. It was then that Glenn questioned whether I knew the definition of subtle. I explained that the feather kind of blends in and hides in my hair, and therefore yes it is subtle. Glenn feels you can’t describe a feather, a hot pink and light purple feather at that, as subtle. So I turn to my audience for opinions please. What is the definition of subtle? Do you think the feather in my hair can be described as subtle, yes or no?

2 comments:

  1. Abbie, as adorable as you are, I have to side with Mr. Fox. :/ a hott pink feather is definetly far from subtle! ;)

    -amber Cantrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's as subtle as a pink feather can be.

    ReplyDelete